Thursday, January 28, 2010

Fast Forward, Almost 2 years later!




Of all the things that I get to see everyday, the one that makes me the happiest is watching Grace dance. She is every bit the entertainer. You can see the excitement in every one of her muscles. She goes completely bonkers when she hears a song she likes.
When we are in the car, Grace gets upset if you turn the music down. She asks for a different CD if she doesn't particularly care for the current one. She kicks her feet and bobs her head to the beat. I don't even have to see it, I just know and my smile seems bigger every time.
Terra was sitting on the couch listening to music and I had just about convinced Grace that it was time for bed. A new song came on and Grace went ballistic as usual. This video is the first documentation of my baby girl's true self. I can't wait to see what she does with a proper lesson. All the moves you see here where taught to Grace by my Cousin Asia. They have been working on this quite a bit lately and Grace absolutely adores Asia for this reason. It's their thing and I love watching it. I hope you all do as well.

2 comments:

to sing and to dance (karen) said...

She just needs a few glow sticks and to be invited to a Rave. lol I LOVE it when she continues to dance on her back...her eyes fill with glee when she's dancing. Can't wait till Cady meets her.

Karen said...

Would love to see more posts of my Gracie!